Sunday, January 31, 2010

Diane Kruger in Christian Lacroix (she can do no wrong)
Dew Barrymore in Atelier Versace (her colors palette's a winner)

January Jones in Lanvin (brilliant details on the collar, really)
Julia Roberts in vintage Yves Saint Laurent (I don't really think this a good choice for the Golden Globes, but I can't ignore vintage YSL)

Amy Adams in Carolina Herrea (how to look fabulous with a preggie tummy)


Marion Cotillard in Christan Dior ( I uber love this girl by the way...stayed tuned for a post dedicated to her)


Kate Winslet in Yves Saint Laurent (way to go!)

Tom Ford in...Tom Ford, and Julianne Moore in Balenciaga (I dig the contrast of dress and jewels)

Chloe Sevigny in Valentino (I'm actually not sure about this one, it's more like reflex action cus I always love what she wears)

And by the way, I'm a fan of those who carried their own umbrella.

Popular Posts