Something about interesting, right?
Well then, I suppose now's a time as good as any other to annouce I chopped my hair (quite literally chopped if I say so myself). It happend a while ago, like, still in Spain. It's nothing TOO draastic, but quite the amout of hair is gone, as Esty would know.
I meant to post pictures of it, but I've really got nothing to put my hands on right now, so stay tuned.
I'm sorry for not providing you with any REAL updates, (Oh, except that I bought a book of Pablo Neruda's poetry, but you're probably not interested.) but such is life for now.
We all go through our respective dry spells.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Popular Posts
-
When your head and your heart are pulling in two opposite directions so furiously they are ripping your soul apart, which way do you follow?...
-
marc jacobs mouse flats marc jacobs mouse flats marc jacobs mouse flats marc jacobs mouse flats marc jacobs mouse flats
-
Well, Ozie went training today (mind you, she's a very talented gymnast, but that's not my point). And well, of course, when it'...
-
9 truques de Maquiagem para os Olhos Cansada de usar o delineador sempre da mesma forma? Criatividade em baixo? Que maquiagem usar com a...
-
Yeah, I haven't been blogging for lack of interesting happenings. I can promise though, that in Febuary some fun things will start app...
-
Countless men on the earth feel challenging in organizing their style, for they seeks men fashion tips. This type of tips can be gotten in t...
-
marc jacobs mouse flats marc jacobs mouse flats marc jacobs mouse flats marc jacobs mouse flats
-
uk fashion shows uk fashion shows uk fashion shows uk fashion shows uk fashion shows